Janice Konkol - Real Estate Agent
My name is Janice Konkol and I appreciate your visit. My purpose is to provide you with the most outstanding real estate service available. Because I have been working in real estate for over 30 years, my clients say that I am the expert in pricing property and in locating the perfect home for purchase. Over the years I have developed a special expertise in working with relocation clients. Because my father was in the Navy, I spent the first 15 years of my life moving from city to city and I understand how stressful relocating can be for the whole family. I am grateful to the hundreds of families I've worked with since 1981. Because of their referrals and trust, I've been a First Team Top Producer and Hall of Fame Winner many times over. In 1995, I earned a special leadership award for my efforts in helping new agents succeed.
Committed to Your Success!
- Loyal, Humble, and pays attention to detail
- Designated Mobility Specialist for First Team Relocation
- Certified Internet Professional, e-Pro®
- Certified Short Sale & Foreclosure Resource, SFR®
- Designated Luxury Specialist.
- Certified Auction Specialist.
Janice is keeping it honest after all these years! She started at First Team Real Estate in 1981 so she has witnessed three cyclical real estate markets and brings that expertise to her clients. Janice worked with Melody Terry for 18 years and they were known as “The Two Honest Women.' Janice has continued their legacy by providing the same excellent service since Melody’s passing a few years ago. First Team is a great company and is dedicated to making every transaction as smooth as possible for their customers. Investing nearly $4 million in advertising annually, First Team has the largest inventory of homes in all of Orange County. First Team will provide you with more resources than any other company. Whether you are a first time home buyer or needing an investment property or looking for your dream home, Janice can help you with it all! As an owner of investment property herself, she has a good working knowledge of what it takes to purchase the right property for appreciation and for the income received.
Before becoming a realtor, Janice had worked in a variety of fields that taught her how to problem solve, listen and communicate effectively. Forty-nine% of her business is generated from past clients and their referrals. An interesting fact about Janice is that she has traveled to over sixty five countries and six continents providing her with a global perspective that allows her to see all sides of the equation and the global economy! When you have Janice Konkol on your side, you can’t go wrong!
As an avid skier and world traveler, I enjoy a challenge and continually set higher goals for myself. I've been a proud resident of Irvine in beautiful Orange County, California since 1975 and specialize in the Northwood community. I am dedicated to maintaining that sterling reputation and exceeding your expectations. I am available to you at any time through email or my cell phone(714) 624-3052. I sincerely look forward to helping you with all of your real estate needs.
Awards and Highlights
- Winner of the Million Dollar a Month award 72+ months
- First Team Hall of Fame Award winner 10+ times
- Five-Star winner for the past four years
- Winner of First Team’s Leadership Award
- First Team Hall of Fame Gold Medallion Honoree
- Realtor.com “Award of Excellence for Online Marketing' recipient
- Member of the TOP 5 IN REAL ESTATE
- Member: National Association of Realtors
- Member: California Association of Realtors
- Member: Southern California Association of Realtors
- Member of the LEADING REAL ESTATE COMPANIES of the WORLD
- Selling Real Estate for 30+ years in Orange County, Irvine AND Northwood in particular